The person that I had to interview for my history project is Louis Joseph Papineau who was a French man. In this interview I ask him a couple of questions concerning his interests, demands, his political party and other important questions about him.
The interview that I’ve done with Sir. Papineau is down below and I have a few questions that I’ve been asked to form concerning the interview itself.
Here is the interview :
Here are the questions:
1) Why is Louis Joseph Papineau someone very important? Who is he?
2) Louis Joseph Papineau is leading the fight for what exactly?
3) The French want to have the legal authority over what?
4) Why weren’t the French successful in the rebelling?
5) Why aren’t the French satisfied with the Union of Upper and Lower Canada into one province?